- 1 cup orzo
- 1 14 oz can vegetable broth
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dash of garlic powder
A few tips about this recipe:
- I cook this orzo (which is pasta) like you would cook rice, with a 2 to 1 ratio, 2 parts liquid to 1 part orzo.
- Though I think the cheese is the best part, vegans could easily leave out the cheese. And I am sure vegan cheese would be great, as long as it's a cheese that melts well.
- Feel free to substitute parmesan or whatever your favorite cheese is for the mozzarella.